Full time - 37.5 hours a week including weekends
£9.25 Per Hour
Our client a commercial and online department store dealing in Clothing, gifts, homeware and furniture are looking for reliable candidates who can come and work alongside their permanent warehouse team during a busy Christmas period.
The client is looking for individuals who are active, have a great work ethic, and are passionate to succeed and meet high targets. We have availability in various departments including goods in, returns, quality control and general warehouse picking and packing. Shifts will be 5 days out of 7 with various shifts available as follows: 06:00 - 13.30 / 06:45 – 15:30 and an evening shift 13:30 - 22:00.
Duties the operative will undertake are:
- Working actively on their feet for most of the day.
- To work both as an individual and as a team.
- General warehouse tasks such as picking, packing, admin, replenishment of stock etc.
Job requirements for the operative:
- An individual who can work 5 out of 7 days (This includes weekends).
- The ability to work at a fast pace.
- Capable of using a scan gun.
- An individual who can lift items and stock up to 15KG
- It would also benefit if you have had previous warehouse experience in the past (However this isn’t essential).
Successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to showcase their skills to one of the leading online retail companies today, which could lead to permanent positions in the future.
If you think this is role for you and you meet the job requirements above, we very much look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV through as soon as you can.
Extraman is working on behalf of their client and will only respond to suitable applicants.