Tolworth-Based PM Operative E-Commerce
Full time - 35-week (extra hours may be available during busy periods)
£10.00 per hour
Temporary position till 30th December 2020
Our client a commercial and online department store dealing in clothing, gifts, homeware, and furniture are looking for reliable candidates who can come and work alongside their permanent warehouse team during a busy Christmas period.
The client is looking for individuals who are active, have a great work ethic, and are passionate to succeed and meet high targets.
PM Shift times:
Monday to Friday 14.45 – 22.45
Exception dates No work Monday 23rd November, but will be required to work Sunday 29th
All workers must be able to work Sunday 13th December, no work Friday 18th December
All workers must be able to work Sunday 27th December
The shift pattern:
Monday to Friday each week, apart from the exception dates above
Duties the operative will undertake are:
- Working actively on their feet for most of the day.
- To work both as an individual and as a team.
- General warehouse tasks such as picking, packing, admin, replenishment of stock etc.
Job requirements for the operative:
- The ability to work at a fast pace.
- Capable of using a scan gun.
- An individual who can lift items and stock up to 15KG
- It would also benefit if you have had previous warehouse experience in the past (However this is not essential).
Successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to showcase their skills to one of the leading online retail companies today, which could lead to permanent positions in the future.
All applicants must have their own steel cap safety shoes or be willing to travel to our office in Earl’s Court to collect some ahead of their first start date.